The Rosh Hashanah challenge – What do we need to do to become the people we were born to be?
Since 1993, Fran Chalin has been both clergy and educator in Los Angeles’s Jewish community. She served as cantor for Beth Chayim Chadashim, the world’s first synagogue with outreach to the GLBT Jewish community. In this role she was an active member of the Interfaith clergy coalition for human rights and healthcare reform. For these … Continued
Welcome to our church
- There’s no debate – the Debate Watch Party was “Huge”, “Tremendous” and not to be “Bragadocious”, a “Bigly” Success….
- Buildings and Grounds Work Party on Saturday, September 24 from 9 am to 12 noon.
- Second Sunday Collection October 9th for Food Forward
- Milestones of Joy and Sorrow for September 25, 2016
- Our augmented 45-voice choir will be performing John Rutter’s Gloria and Daniel Pinkham’s Sacred Symphony with Brass Octet and Percussion.
- Dress Rehearsals for Concert on October 2 10/01/2016
- Gentle Yoga with Bonnie Pierone 10/02/2016
- UUCSC CHOIR SUNDAYS REHEARSALS 10/02/2016
- Dress Rehearsals for Concert 10/02/2016
- Major Music Concert: Oct 2 at 4 pm: Please save the date! 10/02/2016